Step 1: Collect Documents
- Original, signed U.S. passport – must be valid for at least 6 months containing at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 Application Form, fully completed, signed.
- The inviting organization in Saudi Arabia should prepare an invitation letter and have it approved by the Saudi Arabia Department of Foreign Affairs. The approval should be telexed to the Saudi Embassy in Washington DC a copy of notification/invitation should be sent to the application here in the USA.
A1 Order Form
- Completed two-page Order Form
- A company letter of intent and financial responsibility (Sample) typed on the company’s stationery stating the following information:
- Introducing the applicant,
- Stating the applicant’s position with the company.
- Purpose of trip and a brief description of type of duties to be performed
- Name of company/contacts
- Financial responsibility for the applicant including return airfare.
- Please address your letter to:
- Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Visa Section, Washington D.C.
- The business letter should be signed by a company officer other than the applicant.
- 1 completed Declaration form
- All visa applications must first be registered with the government of Saudi Arabia, this process is known as Enjaz. All applicable visa and application fees are paid online by A1 Passport and Express on behalf of the applicant before submission of your documents to the embassy. A fee of $100 is payable and will be added to the total cost of visa processing. We are unable to use Enjaz processed by another entity.
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
Regular processing: $120.00 Per Visa – 5-7 business days
Rush processing 1-3 business days – $190 (only if permitted by the embassy)
Please note that Electronic registration fee of $10.50 per application must be added to any of the prices below:
$108.00 – USA citizen Single or Multi Entries
$54.00 – Non-USA citizen Single Entry
$135.00 – Non USA citizen Multiple Entries
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$28||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$31||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$41||1-3 Passports|
Please be advised that the shipping fee for some states are slightly higher than the ones mentioned above. Your receipt should indicate the fee differences also the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step 3: Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1411 K STREET NW. SUITE 805
Washington D.C. 20005
Your application will be hand carried to the Embassy, and is usually processed in 4 business days.
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE