U.S. Citizens do not require a visa to travel to Belize for stay up to 30 days however, a valid U.S. Passport is required.
Step 1: Collect Documents
Tourist Or Business
- Original, signed passport – must be valid for at least 6 months containing at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 Application Form, fully completed, signed, and notarized
Proof of Travel
- A Copy of round trip flight itinerary or tickets showing entry and exit.
A1 Order Form
- Completed two-page Order Form
- Proof of legal status in the USA (i.e. Green card work visa etc…)
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
$85.00 Per Visa
Consular visa Fees:
$55.00 Per Visa – Most Nationalities
$255.00 Per Visa – Citizens of Bangladesh, India, Myanmar(Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand – Citizens of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) should contact the Embassy of Belize directly.
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$35||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$55||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$75+ depending on destination zip||1-3 Passports|
Please note that the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step : Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1012 14th St NW, #630
Washington D.C. 20005
Your documents will be hand-carried to the consulate and is usually processed in 3-10 business days.
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE