U.S. Citizens do not require a visa to enter Botswana for stay up to 3 months however a valid U.S. Passport is required.
Step 1: Collected Documents
Tourist or Business Visa
- Original, signed U.S. passport – must be valid for atleast 6 months containing at least 1 blank visa page.
- 2 Application Forms, fully completed, signed, and notarized
Proof of Travel
- Copy of round trip airline itinerary or tickets
- 2 Recent passport-type photos
A1 Order Form
- Completed two-page Order Form
- In the case of business visa – A company letter of intent and financial responsibility (Sample) typed on the company’s stationery stating the following information:
- Introducing the applicant, stating the applicant’s position with the company.
- Purpose of trip and a brief description of type of duties to be performed
- Name of company/contacts
- Financial responsibility for the applicant including return airfare.
- Please address your letter to:
- Embassy of Bolivia, Visa Section, Washington D.C.
- Copy of legal status in the US (i.e. Green card work authorization)
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
$55.00 per visa
$108.00 per visa – Most Nationalities
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$28||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$31||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$41||1-3 Passports|
Please note that the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step 3: Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1012 14th St NW, #630
Washington D.C. 20005
Your application will be hand carried to the Embassy, and is processed in approximately 5 business days.
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE