U.S. Citizens do not require a visa for entry to the Dominican Republic however a U.S. Passport is required.
Step 1: Collect Documents
Tourist or Business Visa
- Original, signed U.S. passport – must be valid for atleast 6 months containing at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 Visa Application form 509 (provided by the Dominican Consulate)
Proof of Travel
- Copy of itinerary or airline tickets
- If Business – A company letter (Sample) of intent and financial responsibility typed on the company’s stationery stating the following:
- Purpose and date of travel and duration of stay.
- Name and address of the contacts/company to be visited and nature of the business.
- Financial responsibility for the applicant as well as return transportation to U.S.
- This letter must be signed by a superior within your company other than the applicant
- Please address your letter to:
- The Visa Section of The Embassy of Dominican Republic
- Employment Verification
- Copy of recent bank statement
- Copy of U.S. alien registration card (green card) or evidence of legal status in U.S.
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
$55.00 Per Visa
$65.00 per visa – Single Entry Tourist Visa
$90.00 per visa – Single Entry Business Visa
$125.00 per visa – Multiple Entries Business Visa
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$28||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$31||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$41||1-3 Passports|
Please note that the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step 3: Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1012 14th St NW, #630
Washington D.C. 20005
Appearance at a consulate/embassy is required.
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE