U.S. Citizens do not require a visa for entry to Fiji however a U.S. Passport is required.
Step 1: Collect Documents
- Original, signed passport – must be valid for at least 6 months containing and at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 Application Form, fully completed, signed, and notarized
Proof of Travel
- Copy of return/onward airline tickets
A1 Order Form
- Completed two-page Order Form
- Copy of U.S. Alien Registration (GREEN) Card if applicable
- Police clearance from district in which the applicant resides
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
$55.00 per visa
$100.00 Per Visa – Single or Multiple Entries valid for 3 months
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$28||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$31||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$41||1-3 Passports|
Please note that the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step 3: Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1411 K STREET NW. SUITE 805
Washington D.C. 20005
Your documents will be hand-carried to the consulate/embassy and will be processed within 4 weeks.
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE