U.S. Citizens do not require a visa to travel to Finland for a stay for up to 90 days however a U.S. Passport is required.
Step 1: Collect Documents
- Original, signed U.S. passport – must be valid for at least 6 months containing and at least 1 blank visa page.
- 2 Application Forms, fully completed, signed and notarized.
Proof of Travel
- Copy of round trip airline tickets or itinerary
- An invitation letter. If you cannot get an invitation letter, you must have the name and address of your host, or information of your hotel reservation.
A1 Order Form
- Completed two-page Order Form
- Notarized copy of Resident Alien Card (Green Card) or valid Visa to the U.S.
- Proof Travel/Health/Accident insurance coverage of at least USD 25,000, valid in Finland.
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
$55.00 per visa
$90.00 per visa
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$35||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$55||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$75+ depending on destination zip||1-3 Passports|
Please note that the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step 3: Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1012 14th St NW, #630
Washington D.C. 20005
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE