U.S. Citizens do not require a visa for entry to Malaysia however a U.S. Passport is required.
Step 1: Collect Documents
- Original, signed passport – must be valid for at least 6 months containing at least 1 blank visa page.
- 2 Application Forms, fully completed and signed.
- Letter of invitation from company to be visited in Malaysia(if business travel)
- 2 Recent Passport type photos
A1 Order Form
- Completed two-page Order Form
Proof of Travel
- Original confirmed round trip airline ticket in and out of Malaysia(flight itinerary)
Copy of hotel confirmation
- Latest bank statement showing sufficient funds for duration of stay in Malaysia.
Proof of legal status in the USA.
- A notarized copy of green card or other proof showing legal status in the US.
- Letter from employer as proof of employment for tourist visa. A company letter of intent and financial responsibility printed on the company’s stationery must be provides for those traveling for business.
- Expedite visa service available to residents of the states of:
- AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, SC, OH, TN, TX, VA, WV, DC
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
$95.00 per visa
A fee of $5 money order/check writing fee will be added to the visa fees stated below.
$14.00 per Visa (Single Entry)
$27.00 per Visa (Multiple Entries)
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$35||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$55||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$75+ depending on destination zip||1-3 Passports|
Please note that the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step 3: Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1012 14th St NW, #630
Washington D.C. 20005
Your application will be hand carried to the Embassy. Processing time Varies by nationality from 3 days – 2 weeks.
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE