Step 1: Collect Documents
- Original, signed U.S. passport – must be valid for at least 6 months containing at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 Application Form, fully completed, signed and notarized.
Proof of Travel
- Copy or round-trip airline tickets or itinerary
- Letter of Invitation from responsible person or organization in Panama
A1 Order Form
- Completed two-page Order Form
- Copy of U.S. Green Card(if U.S. Permanent Resident)
- Copy of recent bank statement and letter from employer stating position and salary.
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
$55.00 per visa
$85.00 Per Visa – Most Nationalities
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$35||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$55||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$75+ depending on destination zip||1-3 Passports|
Please note that the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step 3: Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1012 14th St NW, #630
Washington D.C. 20005
Your documents will be hand-carried to the consulate/embassy and is usually processed in 4-8 weeks (approval must be recieved from host)
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE