U.S. Citizens do not require a visa for entry to Poland however a U.S. Passport is required.
Step 1: Collect Documents
- Original, signed passport – must be valid for at least 6 months containing and at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 Application Form, fully completed, signed, and notarized
Proof of Travel
- Copy of round-trip airline tickets or airline itinerary
A1 Order Form
- Completed two-page Order Form
- Copy of Work Permit if applicable
- Copy of U.S. Alien Registration – Green Card
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
$55.00 per visa
$20.00 Per Visa – Transit Visa (stay up to max. 5 days)
$60.00 Per Visa – Single Entry Most Nationalities
$100.00 Per Visa – Multiple Entries
$35.00 Per Visa – Rush Fee, for 3 day processing
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$35||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$41||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$61+||1-3 Passports|
Please note that the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step 3: Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1012 14th St NW, #630
Washington D.C. 20005
Your application will be hand-carried to the Embassy and usually takes 7 business days.
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE