U.S. Citizens do not require a visa for entry to this country. A valid U.S. Passport is required.
For A-1 Passport to assist in obtaining a visa to this country for foreign nationals you must live in one of the following states/territories:
District of Columbia
Step 1: Collect Documents
- Original, signed U.S. passport – must be valid for atleast 6 months containing at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 Application Form, fully completed, signed and notarized.
Proof of Travel
- Copy of airline tickets and itinerary
- Letter of invitation
A1 Order Form
- Completed two-page Order Form
- U.S. Resident Alien card or valid U.S. Visa
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Proof of lodging
- Proof of Health/Travel/Accident insurance
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
$55.00 per visa
Call us (202) 639 1500
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$28||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$31||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$41||1-3 Passports|
Please note that the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step 3: Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1411 K STREET NW. SUITE 805
Washington D.C. 20005
Your application will be hand-carried to the Embassy and usually takes 7 business days.
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE