U.S. Citizens do not require a visa for entry to Slovenia however a U.S. Passport is required.
Step 1: Collect Documents
Tourist / Business Visa
- Original, signed U.S. passport – must be valid for at least 6 months containing and at least 1 blank visa page.
- 1 Application Form, fully completed, signed, and notarized
- A letter from of invitation from a Slovenian citizen or organization based in the Republic of SLOVENIA
A1 Order Form
- Completed two-page Order Form
- IF BUSINESS: A company letter (Sample) of intent and financial responsibility typed on the company’s stationery stating the following:
- Purpose and date of travel and duration of stay.
- Name and address of the contacts/company to be visited and nature of the business.
- Financial responsibility for the applicant as well as return transportation to U.S.
- This letter must be signed by a superior within your company other than the applicant
- Please address your letter to:
- Embassy of Slovenia, Visa Section, Washington D.C.
- Evidence substantiating the purpose of your trip and your intention of depart from Slovenia after temporary visit
- Copy of U.S. Alien Registration (GREEN) Card
- Employment verification letter or student status verification letter
Step 2: Fees
A-1 Service Fee:
$85.00 Per Visa
$26.00 Per Visa – Single Entry
$52.00 Per Visa – Multiple Entries
$26.00 Per Visa – Transit Visa
Return Shipping Fees
|Priority Overnight||$28||1-3 Passports|
|Priority Overnight||$31||4+ Passports|
|Saturday Delivery||$41||1-3 Passports|
Please note that the above rates apply to most Continental USA. Higher rate applies to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and US Virgin Islands.
Calculate: Consular Fee + A1 Service Fee + Shipping = Total Due
Step 3: Shipping
Please forward the completed requirements detailed above to:
A-1 Passport & Visa Express,
1411 K STREET NW. SUITE 805
Washington D.C. 20005
CLICK HERE TO
PRINT THIS GUIDE